The Sole Fitness F85 2022.
You are in for a treat, the Sole Fitness F85 has been updated and its better than ever.
For the first time on a Sole treadmill you have a touchscreen and WIFI.
It was cracking before, its even better now, as of writing in December 2021 this was the only Sole treadmill with a touchscreen, of course it will filter down to the F80 and F63 soon but if you need this feature, now your dreams have been granted.
There isn’t much price between the Sole F80 and the Sole F85, so what’s the difference?
The main difference apart from the touchscreen as mentioned is that the Sole F85 has a 4.0 HP motor verses the 3.5 HP of the F80
And the Sole F85 wins over the F80 in these areas:
- It has a 25kg heavier maximum user weight, the max user weight is generally used to asses the strength and durability of the machine
- It is slightly heavier
- App connect ability, track and analyse your runs and walks in one easy place.
- The 10.1 inch touchscreen (a first for a sole treadmill)
Now its really up to you to weigh these options to see if the extra price is worth it.
Lets recap why we think all of the Sole treadmills (the F63, the F80 and F85) are seriously super treadmills
- They are built like tanks
- The treadmill has a premium feel, it feels grounded and stable even at high speed
- The commercial like manufacturing processes that go into it are awesome
- The durability is brilliant
- It has a great patented cushioning system that can reduce stress and pressure on the joints by up to 40%
- All the Sole treadmills we sell have an inbuilt tablet holder, now the F85 2022 can connect to 8 different fitness tracking apps so you can now use your ipad as the machines console
- They all have in built fans, every little helps right on those hot and sweaty runs!
- It comes with a Bluetooth heart rate strap to wirelessly monitor your heart rate
- …need we say more?
Add to that, the 2 ply deck that needs very minimum maintenance, the quiet motor, the large running space and the folding/space saving mechanism and you’ve got a winning treadmill.
So, what should you do?; buy this or save money with the 2021 F63 or F80, unless you are over 6ft 3 inches or do 1 hour plus runs each times as mentioned then it really hinges on the touchscreen and the show-off factor of having the app functionality and the 2022 model, if that got us warmed up, you should go for it.
Check out the technical specs here:
- Height(in.): 66"
- Length(in.): 82"
- Width(in.): 37"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 308 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 400 lbs.
- Running Surface: 22" X 60"
- Box Dimensions: 86" X 38" X 17"
- Rollers Front/Rear: 2.75"/2.36"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Folded Dimensions: 44" X 37" X 71"
Controls & Features
- Bluetooth Speakers: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 12
- Fitness Test: 7
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips, Chest Strap, Telemetric
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1" TFT Touch Panel +Android System
- Motor: 4.0 HP, DC Type
- Speed: .5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15 Levels
- Easy Assist Folding: Yes
- USB Device Charging: Yes, 5V/1A
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes, 4.0 support FTMS
- Stability Bar: Yes
- Power Source: AC 110V 15A
- Side Rails: Aluminium
- Screen Mirror: Yes
- Telemetric HR Receiver: Yes, 5KHZ
- Internet: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Frame: Lifetime