See What People Just Like You Are Saying
Thank you- the treadmill was collected yesterday afternoon.
Once again, thank you for the use of the treadmill for the past 6 months.
From enquiring about the service; to booking; delivery - everything was handled professionally. I will defintely recommend your business to others.
Home Gym Rental Package
Ony 1999 aed/month
VVIP Gym equipment rental options and a VVIP rental package.
Why you Should Rent ?
a. You Want Great Equipment But You Don’t Want The Hassle Of Buying
b. Why Renting’s a Great Choice
What People Just Life You Are Saying
I rented a bike and an Elliptical and it was an incredible experienceAlex. Emirates Hills. October 2020
Wow, exercsiign at home on grreat machine is incredibleStella. Jumeirah 1, Augst 2020.
What’s included with our rentals?
⦁ Delivery and Pick Up in Dubai = 210 aed
⦁ Delivery and Pick up in Abu Dhabi = 420 aed
⦁ Delivery and Pick up in Fujairah = 525 aed
⦁ Each machine goes through our rigorous 41 point safety and durability check prior to delivery
⦁ All servicing/damaged parts is taken care of
Why should you consider renting?
⦁ You want to save up to 1 hour travelling back and forth to the gym every session
⦁ You want to train in a clean and safe, bacteria free and virus free environment
⦁ Training at home is something you enjoy and the freedom that comes with it
⦁ You want to put the money you would spend in the gym to exercising at home
Disclaimer:*There’s no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.
Renting Gym Equipment, The Do’s and Do not’s
We asked a Dubai based fitness expert, Jecton Atineo, with over 12 years’ experience, what to look out for when considering renting gym equipment, this is his advice.
There are several reasons why someone might consider renting gym equipment instead of purchasing it outright. Here are a few:
- Cost: Renting gym equipment can be a more affordable option than buying it outright. This is especially true if you only need the equipment for a short period of time, such as a few months.
- Flexibility: Renting gym equipment allows you to try out different types of equipment without committing to purchasing them. This can be useful if you are not sure what type of equipment you want to invest in.
- Convenience: Renting gym equipment means you don't have to worry about storing it or maintaining it. The rental company will take care of these things for you.
If you are considering renting gym equipment, here are some things to look out for:
- Quality: Make sure the equipment you are renting is of good quality and in good condition. Check for any signs of wear and tear or damage before signing a rental agreement.
- Cost: Make sure you understand the rental cost and any additional fees or charges that may apply. Some rental companies may charge a delivery fee or a fee for installation and set up.
- Rental period: Make sure you understand the rental period and any restrictions on how long you can rent the equipment. Some rental companies may require a minimum rental period.
- Maintenance: Make sure you understand the maintenance requirements for the equipment you are renting. Some rental companies may require you to perform regular maintenance or pay for maintenance services.
- Return policy: Make sure you understand the return policy and any penalties for returning the equipment late or damaged. Some rental companies may charge a fee for early termination of the rental agreement.