The FT2 + 5% VATRegular price 13,899.00 AED
The FT2 – All Your Dreams Come True
Why is the Inspire Fitness FT2 the ultimate gym in 1 machine? That sounds like marketing hype but it’s true, its such an awesome machine that you can do over 2000 exercises on, yes, that’s no a typo!
K, this isn’t cheap but is it worth the money? We think its worth even more, let us explain why:
…For starters it has dual weight stacks, a lat pulldown bar and a smith machine all rolled into one, secondly the contrition and quality is excellent, none of this feeling like you’re using a terrible multigym that is about to fall apart.
But that’s just the start, when you consider the huge range of exercises you can do on this machine you will start to want one…badly!
Let me list of a few of the exercises you can do, remember there are a LOT more:
- Smith machine squats
- Bench press
- Pulley fly’s
- Bicep bar curls
- Bar pulley curls
- Rear deltoids
- Triceps press-downs
- Pull ups
How about some of the more unusual exercises:
- Wood chops and reverse wood chops
- Plyometric pulley work
There are some brilliant reviews on YouTube that are definitely worth checking out even if you fast forward the video, you will be amazed how well this machine works and what you can do on it.
Basically you will be able to do everything that involves staying in one place on this machine.
And you don’t have to take up too much floor space, so its ideal for the home gym.
Some of the other cool features:
- Super durable frame, commercial grade
- 8 different pulley locations and 32 different pulley holes/locations
- Loads of included attachments
Then you have the cool weight multiplier function, it can only be used on the smith machine part, what essentially happens is you double the weight stack from a maximum of 38kg to 74kg per weight stack, meaning 148 kgs is available in total.
Its only available for the smith part but that’s cool because you are unlikely to need more than 38kgs on each pulley.
- Straight bar
- Ez curl bar
- Ankle strap
- Exercise booklet
- Multifunction belt (you can even use this for resistance walking (walking away from the machine and pulling the weight stack up which provides resistance)
- Sports handle, this is a long, straight bar, you can use this for sports specific movements like a golf swing for example.
- 2 water bottles, a cute bonus
- 2 x 2.5 kgs add on weights, you can then progress nicely instead of having to increase your weight one whole weight plate.
You know you are serious about your health, your body and your fitness so get the machine you deserve and the machine you desire.
In the last 12 months, these have sold out 3 times, don’t miss out on this incredible piece of kit.
Treat yourself today.